Wednesday, November 18, 2009

meri jaan theri hei meri paa.. meri jaan theri hei meri maa.. :)

I'm yet another lucky son who hasn't yet found words to thank his parents.. The above lines, a song from the movie "paa" gave the necessary impetus for me to try and thank my Mom n Dad for whatever they have done and are doing to keep my tomorrows better than the todays.

Whatever I am today is what you were yesterday...
Whatever I am going to be tomorrow is because of what you are today..
I thank God from the bottom of my heart to have blessed me with a lovely mom n dad .. :)

truly..

Meri jaan theri hei meri paa..
Meri jaan theri hei meri maa..



vignesh.. :)


2 comments:

  1. awesome!!
    i agree wid u da!!
    whatever i am going to be tomorrow is because of what u r today... from d heart la!! keep writing dude!!

    ReplyDelete